Street Light Outage

In the City of Paramount, all the street lighting is owned and operated by the Southern California Edison (SCE) Company. Problems with streetlights should be reported directly to SCE. Once you open that page, you should submit your request in the "Report a Street Light Outage" page. If you prefer to speak to SCE directly, you may also call 1-800-655-4555 to speak to a SCE Customer Service Specialist.