Request a Patrol Check
Paramount Sheriff's Station | 15001 Paramount Blvd. | Paramount, CA 90723 | (562) 220-2002 M-Su: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
A Patrol Check is a request to have Sheriff Deputies in Paramount patrol a particular neighborhood, typically related to some sort of activity that seems suspicious or out-of-the norm for that neighborhood. Patrol checks may be related to, but are not limited to some of the following examples:
- Concerns about suspicious persons or vehicles in a specific area
- Recent crimes or nuisance activities occurring in an area
- Traffic concerns such as speeding or disobeying traffic laws in a specific area
- Going out of town for vacation
- Scheduling a home fumigation appointment for your home
Who Can Request a Patrol Check?
Residents, business owners, patrons, and visitors of Paramount can request a patrol check. Patrol checks will be conducted by deputies as time permits.
How Do I Request a Patrol Check?
Residents, business owners, patrons, and visitors of Paramount interested in requesting a patrol check should fill out a patrol check form or call the Public Safety Department at (562) 220-2002. Be prepared to provide your name, telephone number, location of occurrence, and the type of activity being reported. In some instances, those requesting a patrol check may remain anonymous.
Patrol check forms are divided into three types of forms depending on the nature of the request(s):
- Patrol Check Request form is for, but not limited to, suspicious persons or vehicles, recent crimes or nuisance activities, and/or traffic concerns speeding or disobeying traffic laws in a specific area, etc.
- Vacation Check Request form is for Paramount City residents who are going out of town for vacation.
- Residential Fumigation Check Request form is for Paramount City residents who are scheduled to have their home fumigated. Please note that if a resident wishes to have a FUME ALERT installed in their home during the fumigation process, a request must be submitted two weeks in advance.
To request a patrol check, please fill out the online request form by clicking on the link of your choice:
For more information, or if you do not have access to a computer, please contact the Public Safety Department at (562) 220-2002.
It may not always be a crime, but we can check that out for you. Remember if you see something, say something.