Home Security Rebates for Paramount Residents
To help Paramount residents make their homes more secure, the City has relaunched the Home Security Rebate Program for those purchasing a security product or service designed to deter property crimes.
Paramount residents can receive a rebate of up to $200 for such a purchase of their choice. To be eligible, you must have purchased a new security product or become a new subscriber to a security service.
These products and services include the following:
- Home alarm system
- Security camera system
- Doorbell camera
- Exterior floodlights with camera
- Motion-sensor lights with camera
Online applications must be submitted within 60 days of the purchase date. The rebate program is limited to one rebate per household and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Gift points or gifts cards applied to the transaction will not be accepted. Funds are limited, so residents are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Please fill out the form below to begin your application process.
How to Apply:
1. Submit a copy of the receipt or paid invoice of the home security product or service by uploading a scanned file, photo, or printable download file (PDF) of the paperwork and a photo of the device installed on the property.
2. Await a review of your application by Public Safety Department personnel.
3. Once your application has been approved, you will receive your rebate.
To ensure a smooth process in your rebate application, please submit a clear and legible invoice or receipt. If possible, please refrain from having multiple transactions or exchanges on the invoice or receipt of your home security product or service.
For more information, or if you have computer-access problems with regards to applying online, please contact Anthony Martinez at the City of Paramount's Public Safety Department at (562) 220-2002 or email at email@example.com.