The Haunted House is held at the Paramount Park Community Center (14400 Paramount Blvd.) Wednesday, October 30 & Thursday, October 31 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The cost will be $3 per person or two for $5. All proceeds go to support the Paramount Education Partnership (PEP) Scholarship Program.
- Wednesday, October 30 & Thursday, October 31, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Paramount Park Community Center (14400 Paramount Blvd.)
- Featuring spooky surprises
The Halloween Festival is a free annual event held at Paramount Park (14400 Paramount Blvd.) Thursday, October 31 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The festival will feature a slime station, costume contests, game booths, inflatable zone ($5 wristband will be necessary for unlimited usage), family-friendly maze, and tons of candy.
- Thursday, October 31, 2019, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Paramount Park (14400 Paramount Blvd.)
- Featuring lots of family-friendly fun!
The daytime Farmers Market is held every Friday. The hours have now changed to 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The market features fresh produce, farm-fresh eggs, a variety of packaged and prepared foods, as well as artisan craft items. Vendors accept EBT and WIC. In addition, there will be weekly entertainment, activities for children, and plenty of parking.
- Every Friday
- Progress Park, 15500 Downey Ave.
Friday Night Market
The Friday Night Market is held the first Friday of every month (except for December 2019, which will be held at Breakfast with Santa on Saturday, December 14 at Paramount Park). This evening extravaganza is located in Downtown Paramount on Jackson St. off Paramount Blvd. It features musical entertainment, a variety of food items, artisans, and art exhibits, and runs from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Inaugural Friday Night Market Video
- Free Entry
- Plenty of Parking
- December date will be held on December 14 at Breakfast with Santa at Paramount Park (14400 Paramount Blvd.)