Click the links below for more information on the programs offered.
Summer Day Camp
June 22, 2020 - August 6, 2020
Summer Day camp is a participant based youth program that offers youngsters a chance to participate in a wide variety of organized and supervised sports, crafts and other activities with City of Paramount Summer Day Camp staff in a safe, fun and educational environment.
- Location: Paramount Park Gym
- Participating ages: 6 to 12 years of age
- Resident Fee: $90 per week
- Non-Resident Fee: $115 per week
- $10 discount per additional sibling enrolled per week
- Hours of Operation: 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Enrollment is limited!
- The Program will follow Los Angeles County Department of Health Guidelines.
- Participants will be required to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing.
For more information contact the Recreation Department at (562)220-2121.
Summer Open Gym at Paramount Park Gym
Valid identification card with a Paramount address or a PUSD school identification card required for entrance. Must be 14 years of age or older to participate.
Summer 2020 Dates:
June 20 - August 15
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Saturday: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Summer Futsal Courts
Futsal Open Court Dates:
- Open 7 days a week
- Open to the public*
Hours of Operation:
8:00 a.m. to Dusk
- Unless otherwise permitted and noticed.*
Summer Swim Lessons
Recreation Swim at Paramount Park Pool:
- Dates: July 6, 2020 - August 14, 2020
- Monday-Thursday is 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. & 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday- 7:30 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Friday - CLOSED
- Saturday & Sunday- 12:30 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. & 2:30 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
To obtain resident rates please contact the Pool (562) 220-2069, the Recreation Department. (562)220-2121 or the Los Cerritos YMCA (562) 925-1292.
Orange Splash Pad
This zero-depth water fun zone is for kids of all ages! Come over this summer and enjoy fun water play for the whole family. Orange Splash Pad is also available for private party rental; please call our Recreation Office for information at (562) 220-2121.
- Location: 14618 Orange Avenue,
- Dates: July 6 - August 14
|Monday - Sunday|
|1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m & 2:30 p.m to 3:30 p.m||.|
Splash Pad Nights
- Hours: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Location: Paramount Park Community Center, 14400 Paramount Blvd.
- Dates: June 12, June 26, July 24, & July 31
|June 12, 2020||Aladdin|
|June 26, 2020||Maleficent: Mistress of Evil|
|July 24, 2020||Toy Story 4|
|July 31, 2020||Frozen II|
The City of Paramount provides a free summer concert series every year at Progress Park, 15500 Downey Ave. The concerts will be on Thursday evenings from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. with two concerts taking place at the Friday Night Market in Downtown Paramount in July and August.
- Location: Progress Park, 15500 Downey Ave. & Friday Night Market, Downtown Paramount
- Time: 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
|July 2, 2020||Progress Park|
|July 10, 2020||Friday Night Market|
|July 16, 2020||Progress Park|
|July 23, 2020||Progress Park|
|July 30, 2020||Progress Park|
|August 7, 2020||Friday Night Market|