Temporary Parking Lots for Street Sweeping Days
The following parking lots will be available for residents in adjacent neighborhoods to use on street sweeping days for a maximum of three hours beginning on May 18.
A permit must be obtained at the Paramount Sheriff’s Station, 15001 Paramount Blvd., and must be displayed on the vehicle’s dashboard. No overnight parking will be allowed on any of these lots.
Distribution of these permits will begin Monday, May 11, 2020, and they will be in effect until further notice.
You must show proof of address to be issued a temporary permit.
· Major Lynn Mokler School - 8571 Flower St.
· Paramount High School – West Campus 4708 Paramount Blvd.
· Howard Tanner School - 7210 Rosecrans Ave.
· Frank J. Zamboni Middle School - 15733 Orange Ave.
· Paramount Park – 14400 Paramount Blvd.
· Progress Park - 15500 Downey Ave.
· Salud Park - 7167 Somerset Blvd.
· Spane Park – 14400 Colorado Avenue.
· United States Postal Office (west of the building only) - 7200 Somerset Blvd.
The City expresses special thanks to the Paramount Unified School District and the United States Postal Office for their generous help.